In many cases, after returning home with the baby new parents often encounter difficulties in adjusting to their new lives as parents.
Here are some examples of questions that parents ask:
- Why is the baby crying all the time?
- Why does the baby defecate several times a day? Is this normal?
- Why does the baby wake up all the time during the night?
- How do you bathe a newborn?
- How do you know if the baby has eaten enough?
In most cases, the young mother is a little confused because of the amount of advice she receives from nurses at the maternity ward, her family and friends. Often young parents need help, advice, guidance, support, and encouragement.
I am here to give you confidence, and to assist you in adjusting to your new life. The advice and support provided to young parents help them to evolve in a more secure and peaceful environment:
- The parents are more aware;
- The parents are less confused;
- The parents are less tense;
- The baby is calmer;
- The baby sleeps better and eats better.
Contact me for any questions you may have and to make an appointment for a first meeting.
Doula – Childbirth
Doula after birth (Doula Post-partum)